“Addressing the Growing Needs of Adults”
Articles in This Issue
- Autism Spectrum News Interview with Linda Walder, Esq, Founder and Executive Director of The Daniel Jordan Fiddle Foundation
- Beyond High School: Building a Meaningful L.I.F.E.
- Couplehood and Asperger Syndrome – Improving Important Relationships
- From Modeling to Mentoring for Adults with Autism
- New Source of Funding for Post-Secondary Education
- New Treatments on the Horizon for Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Support that Really Works – LifeMAP Coaching for Adults with Asperger Syndrome
- The Benefits and Dangers Behind Social Networking
- The Challenge of Vocational Rehabilitation Programs for Individuals on the Spectrum
- The Challenges of the Law for Young Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- The Funny End of the Spectrum – a Mom’s View – Obsession
- The Impact of Autism on Adult Residential and Day Services
- Thinking Outside of the Box: Modifying Evidence-Based Approaches to Fit the Needs of Adults on the Autism Spectrum
- Top 10 Areas of Support for Young Adults with Learning Differences as They Transition to College
- Transition Planning for Learners with Autism Spectrum Disorders – Where Are They Going? Why There? How Do We Get Them There?
- Transition to Adulthood – It’s Not Just About a Daytime Activity!